Pages

Search blog and web

Need help to cope

Nine years ago my husband had his first EA. Then December 2013 again. And I thought again June this year. However it just came out he was texting three woman in December, stopped talking to two and kept on talking to one. So actually when he promised to end it he just ended it with the one I found out about.

I found out about this woman in August. So many lies. We decided to try again. Things have been bad between us for the past two years. So I figured that I had a part to play in the whole mess. Even though I remember asking him over and over that we needed to talk and do something about our marriage. He just made promises.

Since August things have been good between us. For the first time he is trying to work on our marriage. We are both working very hard on our marriage. Problem is some of the lies he told me are coming out and every time it's like a total shock all over again.

Every time it's like I have to start all over again. The doubt, the hurt, the anger. I have to get a way that I can come to terms with this. That I can accept and move on, that I don't fall apart every time something new comes out. I suppose it is normal but I need to get past this. The hurt is too much. And the doubt, what if he is lying about it just being an EA. He supported this woman financially for six months while I struggled to keep us afloat financially.

I know this is not the best written letter, just as confusing as my feelings, please bear with me.

Please some advice from people that's gone through this, how do you get over it. How do you deal with every new detail. Did it work, are you still together. Is there hope for our marriage?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment