Pages

Search blog and web

Missing my first real gf after a 15 year marriage

I went through a rough divorce emotionally. That was three years ago. I went online and started dating and didn't meet anyone that interested me after 15 dates or so. Finally I met a woman who I really enjoyed. We had a lot of fun, great companionship, great sex, met her kids after awhile and she met mine. Spent time with her parents, friends, and vice versa. The main issue was our communication style. Though we had a ton of great times, there was multiple times our communication styles difference caused big arguments over petty items.
I' know it was wrong to stay in for the 14 months but the good was really good. Ultimately, in the middle of the 14 months, we broke up and she found out she was pregnant. I was 100% there for her and we terminated the pregnancy(this is not for that debate). Anyway, the event brought us back together and we had even a closer and better relationship with less problems but still a twinge of communication issues. Well, this summer it came back to the point the Rioky road was too frequent and we fought too much, cancelled a vacation, and broke up for real this time.
I know she isn't right for me. I still miss her tremendously. Last time I saw her was the 14th of sept and we texted a little after that but never really spoke again. That's it. It's done. All of the intraday contact and caring about each others lives is closed off and that really hurts. I can't stop thinking about her, wonder what she is doing, dating, etc.
I've read the million articles on how to cut ties, defriend FB and keep busy etc. that doesn't work for me.
I'm browsing online again for other women, but not really into it. Kind of stirs back up my marriage...not that I want her back or anything but the feelings of failure snd sadness.
I'm 43 w two daughters and a very involved dad. Any ideas? Experiences of knowing something isn't right but hurting?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment