Pages

Search blog and web

Sexually incompatible after 6+ years?

  • Thread Starter

I met my boyfriend 8 years ago and we'd always been friends since then. We got very close 6 years ago and started going out. After a few months when we did have sex, I was satisfied and so was he. It wasn't perfect but who is?

A few months ago my friend made a passing comment on my relationship. We're very close and discuss our sex lives occasionally. I told her that my boyfriend wasn't "rough" or "dominant" in the bedroom and that this was something I often find myself craving. She said that we were sexually incompatible as he's a soft "I love you so much" kind of guy. I love that about him but whenever I bring it up he feels uncomfortable with doing certain things. I don't want him to feel like he has to perform for me but I would like to be caught off guard by the odd spank or whatever. As if he were caught up in the moment and does something? I do like how loving he can be but the odd throat grab wouldn't hurt. Some kind of show of passion. It's difficult to explain.

I can't push this on him as I've brought it up twice and he's shut it down. He's the bodybuilding type and so doesn't mind picking me up etc, it's just other acts that he isn't so comfortable with. I want to push it but I don't want to hurt him.

I've always craved this kind of thing but been too awkward to say it. After my friends comment I feel on edge. I wouldn't leave him over this but I'd just like some advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment