Pages

Search blog and web

Told wife I no longer love her

So I just told my wife that I am no longer in love with her. She is devastated. I feel bad for her as I can only try to imagine what she is going through.

I fear what effect this will have on our baby boy. Again, I can only imagine.

If I had been honest with my wife before we were married about my feelings this breakup would not have involved a marriage, but it would have still involved our son.

I feel as though I did the right thing, but I feel horrible for what I am putting her through. She is a great woman and she does not deserve this. But, I cannot carry on pretending that I love her.

At least this way she has the chance to meet a man that will love her truly.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Edit: I need to remember the abusive parts of the relationship when I start feeling guilty over ending.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment