Pages

Search blog and web

2 steps forward and 1 step back....

I will try and make this short and sweet.:p

My parents are visiting from the US and I always let them know to visit on Saturdays because it gives Mrs.CuddleBug her day alone off work and the other with my parents. It has always been this way and only early to late afternoons, also giving them time to go out with their friends.

I went to bed at 2am playing vids, my way to unstress from work.

I fall asleep very fast and I'm a sound sleeper.

My wifee decides to ask me many questions about my parents at 2am when I am literally falling asleep and not all mentally there anymore.

She doesn't stop, hit me many times and after a while of this, I am now awake and angry, but laughing is my way to deal with this instead of hitting her back.

I told her my parents either email or call us the day before they want to visit and it's always been that way.

This morning, she is still uptight, angry, getting upset and Mrs.CuddleBug got me quite angry moments ago. I told her, you always hit me hard when you get upset but notice I never hit you back? You are physically abusive to me and how would you like it if I always hit you when you got me angry??? She tells me, she won't hit me anymore.....we'll see.:rolleyes:

I tell her, whenever my parents visit, once every few years, for one day, for an afternoon, you always get crazy and I don't. I like her parents and don't mind them visiting but they usually never do.

She gets so uptight and upset, cleaning everything, worrying, and all for nothing!!!

So now for most of this day, I am not a happy camper. I told Mrs.CuddleBug, if I get angry, I'm angry most of the day and then I'm fine. It's not I'm happy and then angry every hour.

Then she tries and says, if we both drop it, can we move on? I countered her and said, you started all this, not me. This is slowly sinking into her head......slowly.:rolleyes:


How can I deal with for the next time or when anyone visits?


Overall, we are moving 2 steps forward but this is one step back. Normal I guess but since we usually never fight, this drives me crazy.

She also said, you play vids alot and late. I told her, if you had a healthy high adventurous sex drive, my viding would be much less. Either I vid for stress relief, get sex, weight train, or landscape. No sex = viding during the work week.....can't have it both ways.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment