Pages

Search blog and web

So confused...

  • Thread Starter

Okay so long story short, ive been friends with a guy for about four years now. In the past year we've kept liking eachother on and off. We considered a relationship but I said no cos for me itd be too complicated etc, and we met for the first time in the summer. So he asked me what the ideal situation is and I said lets be friends, even though I know he wanted to be more than friends- he thought I was putting him in the friend zone but I really wasnt.

Anyway he said hes fine with that but we havent spoken since august and I genuinely wanted to stay friends with him and still speak. I think he thought I was stringing him along or somin but I really wasnt. Last time I tried making a convo with him he was giving me very short replies.

I really want to talk to him and talk to him like nothing happenes... do you think I should or should I just let it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment