Pages

Search blog and web

7 months and its still hell

My husband and I were together for over 6 years, married for almost 2 years.
He never treated me very well...once we were married he was awful. I wanted us to seek help for emotional abuse, he seemed to love making me feel like nothing.
We have a 4 year old son.
Then one night things got really bad at my parents and he hurt our son (he says unintentionally as drunk, but does it matter?'), and we broke up.
Since we broke up its been hell. Hes treated my son and I so terrible.
I tried to make things as easy as possible trying to organise a routine and he had our son every other weekend. He was then going out to the pub (day and night) and leaving our son with his mum and one day i arrived to drop off my son and he was still out from the night before at 10.30am. I stopped the contact and said we needed a court order...3 months on and nothing has happened and he hasn't seen our son. I have suggested mediation through my solicitor to try and sort things out but still waiting for a response. He calls him maybe once every 2 weeks, lasting about 60 seconds.
My husband since we split has slept with a lot of women (including 'friends' of mine) and now he has a girlfriend which i found out about through Facebook.
Does it ever get easier or am I to deal with this forever?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment