Pages

Search blog and web

What to do about my dad asking me to get married to my cousin at Age 18 or under

  • Thread Starter

My dad wants me to get married to my cousin, I told him if i was to get married it'd have to be someone from Iran/Afghanistan etc, but he didn't accept the theory, he told me its important as my mothers not here anymore, i'll need a housewife to help out. he claims that he'd remarry but my mothers last wishes were for him not to, and btw i cant let my younger brothers know that my dad even suggested a step-mum, i dont want to, but it's culture, i hate pakistani culture, and the doctor sent a letter saying the disease my mother died from it was 50 percent likely that my children would have it (Serious)if i marry within the family (which is sick and disgusting in my opinion) but my dad thinks it's a lie. i am in love with someone else, but even then i doubt we can ever be together. sigh.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment