Pages

Search blog and web

Is she trying to ignore me or something?

  • Thread Starter

Hello.

I have a massive crush on this girl in my school, she's in year 10 and I'm in 11. I've only started to speak to her recently and she was quite nice to me, I thought she might like me because I always see her looking at me in school.

But last night I was at fireworks with my friends and she was there with her friends. I was speaking to one of her friends then she came along like proper hyper and stuff so I asked her if she had smoked something but she said she didn't and then wasn't hyper for rest of the night, she covered her eyes as a joke but then when we all missed the last bus from town she just totally turned out to be ignoring me or something, first I asked her where she was going, she replied "I don't know" then one of her friends said amy is going there and there, I thought her friend said 'liverpool' so I asked her is she going to liverpool, she replied with a like a grumpy face 'Liverpool?'. Then I was getting into The taxi with my friends and we all put some money in, I had £20 note and some cash but wanted to change the note to cash, so asked her politely if she had some change, she said yeah but only like 20p and then kind smiled at me.

Is she trying to show me that she doesn't like Me? Or am I just taking it as a wrong sign/hint?
I want to ask my mate to ask her if she likes me, even as a friend. I really like her and I'm trying to get to know her better. I feel like I've just failed at even talking to her

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment