Pages

Search blog and web

Confusing behaviour from this guy... Someone help me ??

  • Thread Starter

So I met a guy at uni, he lives with my uni best friend ATM. I'm quite aware of his rep for hooking up within girls at uni. So at first I was a little defensive about being friends in case he got any ideas, but we got talking and he seemed pleasant. He went quite deep into his life and said he's easily influenced by his lads - pressuring him to hook up with someone. Anyway I started just hanging a lot more with my best friend just because I had an issue with my flat mates.
So he started face booking me and asked me to go shopping with him and his mate. He even brought me dinner. I've slept in his room a couple of times even giving me his key to get some work done - just beside him (no sex) and twice when he was drunk and once sober we had kissed. I feel though everytime that happens he goes distant from me. He hasn't slept with anyone since spending time with me. Except he ended up hooking up with someone last night. I felt upset that he's kissing me, telling me to choose him, wanting me to see the good in him, his friends all know about me - I was angry that he slept with someone. I'm not ready for sex and he has respected my boundaries till now, should I be angry or upset if he slept with someone else since it's such a part of his life for the past year ? Everyone in the flat can tell he likes me, he stares at me, constantly hanging around me, jealous of my male friends... Does he like me or not ? He has made some rather confusing remarks say ing we are not friends, we shouldn't put a label on it and then saying we are and how he can't really show feelings for people

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment