Pages

Search blog and web

My friend, the white knight.

  • Thread Starter

Hello, I like going out with my friend but the other day he did something very stupid. We were in a night club and there was a man groping from what it looked like a woman anyhow she seemed to be trying to resist him and was telling him to go away, but I could not tell. My friend walked up to them and said to the man that he should respect the woman's wishes and leave her alone. Needless to say, I was furious with my friend, I dragged him away and had to resist the urge to punch him. If someone wants to grope someone else, then so long as they do not grope a member of my family, I couldn't care less, it is not my business and I have better things to do than intervene. I was deeply annoyed with my friend and told him if he ever did something ridiculous like that again I would wash my hands of him. It is sad that he did that because except for these white knight tendencies, he is an otherwise good friend. Though he has since apologised and said he will not do it ag ain, so it is ok for now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment