Pages

Search blog and web

Give me the strength I need!

This is a bit of a vent. I am having a very bad/hard day today. My WS has been on a "boys" trip since Monday. Leaving me to run the business and the house. The business contains the OW, yes she still works there. All 3 kids are sick, I am trying to work my full time job and I haven't been sleeping well. He has only sent me texts asking about the business and to help him figure out how to fix his car. And when I start to "rant" a bit to him about problems at home all he says is "Miss me yet". Not I am sorry I left you with this mess, not is there anything I can do to help, not thank you, not I miss you...nope just about him as usual. Plus he tells me to call the OW and sort out the issues he doesn't understand why he needs to be the middle person. I can tell you why you need to be the middle person idiot! And then it GETS WAY WORSE he asks me (and no I am not making this up) to order flowers for the OW cause he is on roaming and can't do it for her birthda y and to thank her for helping out. He said it is from the staff but really, that is who he is think about right now. Needless to say I broke a few rules of the 180 (like 17 & 20 ). Then I told him not to text or call me until he returns in 10 days. Give me strength to not return his text messages or break down and text him!!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment