Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure what to do...

Okay, I'm been married 1.5 years, but do to our contract binding living arrangements, we live in separate households. This would've only last a couple more months before he got busted. Okay, so I have 2 kids, that I'm solely responsible for. He on the other hand has been unemployed for 1.4 years, so he had a lot of time on his hands, and start complaining about me not being available enough for him. He can come over whenever, but if I'm tired, and don't want to stay up later or have a couple drinks, then he gets annoyed, and leaves.
A little background...early on in our relationship, he was caught with another woman in his house, not sure how far they went, but I took him back and then he proposed months later.
Okay, ff to a couple months ago. I drove to STL and back to pick up daughter, and decided to drop something off at this house, that he needed for the next morning. I normally wouldn't have gone that late, but I didn't want to wake up early in the morning. So, ironically I pulled up behind him and there was a woman in his car. He sped off, and I went after them, he then dropped her off at a police station and sped back off. I went up to her to ask questions, and she stated that it was there first date, and that he told her that I was his crazy ex girlfriend. Which was why she told him to drop her off at the station. She said, that they met online, and his profile stated that he was single. There date started off, by him cooking her dinner, and then walking around downtown. *Mind you, my kids witnessed the entire ordeal*
She went her way, and I went home. He then started to text, stating that I should move on and that he did what he did, because I didn't spend enough time with him.
There's was a week of no contact, but then he started calling and texting, saying that he wanted to see me, and work it out.
I told him that the only way, that I would see or talk to him, is if it was in front of a mediator.
Counseling, hasn't proven its worth yet, but although the incident happened 2 months ago, the first time that we saw each other face to face was 1 month ago. Here is the kicker, he is pressuring me for sex. He says, that he doesn't want to go anywhere else for sex, but I'm going to make him, etc. I don't feel comfortable having sex at this point and time, but am I suppose to, since we are still officially married! Your thoughts please? Thanks in Advance

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment