Pages

Search blog and web

Scared his female best friend and housemate will steal him!

  • Thread Starter

Hi we're in a LDR and my bf has moved in with a girl in a relationship and his single female best friend. They've so much in common and hang round together on nights out etc. night before we returned to uni she messaged him saying she couldn't wait for them to be roomies and a 2 love hearts. I was so upset and he said he would address it on return to uni . Now says he won't because he doesn't want to lose her friendship ... But what about my feelings?? Shouldn't I be priority. Also he's now saying he would prefer to visit at mine so am worried he's hiding something. Could it be he just doesn't want aggro because I've already decided I don't like her or could it be signalling the end for me ... ?:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment