Pages

Search blog and web

My housemate likes me and won't back off, help?

  • Thread Starter

It's pretty obvious my housemate has a huge crush on me, but those feelings aren't returned. And it's starting to get too much.
First of all, it started when we'd all hang out, he would always sit next to me, even though when there's many free seats. Basically invades my personal space, practically sits on my knee so I can feel his breath on my face. After a few times he tried to cuddle me. The other night he did it again, but started stroking my leg. He always does it slyly when other housemates are there, so I feel awkward speaking up and telling him to stop. He texts me in the middle of the night asking if I'm still awake. I woke up this morning to find three missed calls from him at 2am.

I have made it obvious I don't like him back. A few months ago, when me and my boyfriend were just dating, he came round and we had sex. It must have been pretty obvious. But he still didn't back off. Every time we'd all hang out, I'd mention my boyfriend and how I love him and how we are going on a date that night and how I'm so excited. Still didn't back off after that. He still continued trying to cuddle me/feel my leg. A few nights ago, he even got in bed with me and cuddled me. I woke up completely horrified to see him, as I thought it was my boyfriend surprising me. I told him to go back to his room.

My boyfriend doesn't know about this. I nearly told him once but I'm terrified what will happen. He will either dump me or come round, beat the **** out this guy then buy me out of this house, pack my things up and force me to move in with him, which I don't want to do just yet because my other friends live here. I can't leave them. I've never had a direct talk with my housemate about it, because I thought getting into a relationship with the love of my life would send him a very clear message; that I'm clearly not available. It's like he believes he can 'win' me which infuriates me. I wouldn't go there with him even if I was single and desperate. There's only one man for me and it's not him.

What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment