Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being too clingy toward my girlfriend?

  • Thread Starter

Basically, me and my girlfriend have been getting a long fairly well recently and have spent a lot of time together (im male) Usually we talk or text at least once or twice a day and she constantly tells me she loves me.

Today, she didn't really message me or talk to me, I know she's been with her mates, and previously when been with mates she had replied or messaged me. But this time not.
I guess i feel a little jealous in a sense.

Also, she hangs around with her best friend a lot (she is bisexual my girlfriend) and her and her best friend once kissed each other whilst drunk during our relationship (early on). I forgave her. Things got better. Though whenever I see stuff on Facebook, or if they call each other hot in front of me I get a little bit aggressive and jealous. It makes me feel uneasy and I don't like it.

She assures me they're just mates, but they are always very sort of soppy and calling each other 'sexy' and commenting on each others bodies. I guess it all goes back to me feeling uneasy about the past.

How can I bring this up to my girlfriend without it sounding clingy? I accused her of cheating in the past so shes a little bit frustrated with me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment