Pages

Search blog and web

need mens' help...what is he thinking???

My H and I have had many problems in our marriage and now are dealing with his EA. We are trying to work things out and save our marriage.

I would like to do things to hopefully help us become closer. As I think about things we can do, I wonder if those things will remind him of "her." I was reading romantic ideas online and one was to have a nice romantic bubble bath, which I thought sounded nice. Then I remembered when my H was telling me of things that were said between him and OW, there was a conversation about them taking a bubble bath. If I decide I can push that out of my mind and go ahead with the bath, will he have thoughts or even fantasies of her??

What are the chances he is thinking of her during any or certain activities between us? Any men here that have been involved in an A that can answer this please?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment