Pages

Search blog and web

I like my ex wifes new boyfriend...anyone else like their ex's partner

let me clarify he is NOT the om...it will be a year since D day in nov...and up until 2 months ago, my ex was constantly trying to get booty calls from me, sending me boob n beaver text shots...knocking on my bedroom window at 2am NAKED (I ****te you not)...name it...and then 2 months ago it stopped...she met a new guy

AND I like the guy, he seems really cool, good with the kids, has his stuff together...she even insists to me she is DONE with the constant sex partners, THAT phase is finally over...its not because of him, its just time blah blah blah

He and I would be good friends in another life lol...not this one

And he has NO idea what a complete WHOOR she was the last 4 years of our "marriage"...

I wont tell him...not my place...she has already begged me NOT to divulge the past...better hope he never meets our son, who still HATES his mom...

oh well..anyone else LIKE their ex's new partner...and again he is NOT the om...they met and began dating 2 months ago, months after the d

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment