Pages

Search blog and web

Think a guy fancies me but I'm not remotely interested?

  • Thread Starter

So last night, I went to a social for one of the societies I'm in and met this guy. He ended up being the person I was chatting with for the next hour I was there, mean as it sounds, more because I didn't have anyone else to talk to and I didn't want to be rude and go chat to someone else. And when I did get chatting to some other guy who took me over to meet the society president, he felt the need to come over in an attempt to "rescue" me from this other guy (his words, not mine).

Anyway, I got a bit bored chatting so I made an excuse that I needed to leave. He insisted on walking me home and on the way back he said something along the lines of "Well if nothing else you've at least made one friend today" (I'd mentioned earlier I'd failed at making friends on freshers week) to which I cheerfully responded "I've made a few". Then he says "Yeah but I reckon you've made one in particular; I don't know who he is but he's a lucky guy." So we get back to mine and I go but not before he gets my last name and adds me on Facebook (I know, I know; but I didn't want to seem like a bitch to the rest of that society as he's quite well known amongst them). Then this morning his messaged me saying it was lovely to meet me and he hopes we can build on the friendship. I'm yet to reply... Yes I know I'm awful. But if I knew how to go about this I wouldn't be here.

Before I do ring the alarm bells, do these things actually mean he fancies me or is he just bring friendly. I've never been in a situation like this before so I don't know. If so how the heck do I put him off? I mean he's nice enough, despite telling some horrendous jokes; but he's not my type at all. What do I do?

TLDR: I'm worried some guy fancies me even though I'm not remotely interested. I've never been in this situation before, please help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment