Pages

Search blog and web

I messed up things so badly with this girl that I just wanna hide under a rock

  • Thread Starter

I have this huge , HUGE crush on this girl that goes to my school.
Like huge.
We talked over the summer via texts and flirted a little bit.
Now you would think , cool you saw her , maybe you said hello , sat with her and tried to keep things up.
No sir.
What appears to be an attack of madness mixed with shyness hit me and I just COMPLETELY ignored the hell out of her when we were in class togheter , ran away like a rabbit and hit by even more madness I just decided to go out with another girl .
Now feel free to judge me even more than I am already doing to myself , but I was , am really scared about the whole thing , relationships just freak me out and this is the last year of high school and there is no way I can fix things after the mess I've done , actually I don't even know if she likes me anymore ( or if she ever did ), I just know I am a hopeless romantic who happens to be extremely stupid too and will end up alone for life.
I need advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment