Pages

Search blog and web

Guys, would you be fine dating someone that's saving their virginity for marriage?

  • Thread Starter

I've decided that i'm not having sex until I get married (for religious reasons) and was wondering whether that would put a lot of guys off. Not trying to sound conceited but I'd say I'm fairly attractive. I do get guys asking me out etc. But, regardless of whether I find them attractive or whether I genuinely like them, I always turn them down because I feel as though majority of guys expect sex out of a relationship, and I obviously can't give them that. Also, I feel that if I dated a guy I'd be putting him through a lot, as however long we dated he wouldn't be able to have sex. So, guys if you genuinely liked a girl, would you refuse to date her because you wouldn't be getting sex out of it or would you date her regardless?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment