Pages

Search blog and web

(Unreasonably?) angry with my mum

  • Thread Starter

I hadn't really thought about this before but now that I have, it's bothering me so I wanted your thoughts.

My mum smoked while pregnant with me and I was born prematurely. I just got to thinking recently that what if her smoking has affected my life as it is now and, there is a lot of speculation, what if she hadn't? Would things be better for me? I get angry and think she's selfish for smoking, but I also know the power of addiction so I don't want to be too harsh on her. And I understand there's no point brooding over something that can't be changed.

I'm not a science-y person so I may be wrong about everything, if so, please feel free to say.

I'd really appreciate any comments/experiences. Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment