Pages

Search blog and web

Affairs with Boss - stories

Affairs with your Boss | Segal Psychotherapy Blog

Some women are really naive.

My XW's AP was a married teacher who had previously had a 3-year affair on his wife (his former student) and prior to that impregnated a married woman who wanted to leave her H but the AP did not want it. She had to have an abortion.

Part of my own trauma was accepting the fact that my XW could not see these as red flags and was therefore just as naive as these women. It's the same old story.. a woman is 'impressed' by a man and sees his outward displays of friendship and mentoring and inquiring about her love life as real interest in HER. The interest was her in bed. The guilt I am STILL dealing with is not busting up her affair properly and she is now with this guy, and my kids are being raised in part by them. TBH, I am surprised he did not dump her given his history and the fact she has kids. His wife was infertile and my XW felt like she could give him things "his other women couldn't" (makes you want to puke, doesn't it?). And here I am, the prior OM to my wife's exit A from her first H (I was not using her for sex) and find myself feeling very hypocritical and realizing that I had a bad picker. Still trying to move on from that WTF situation.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment