Pages

Search blog and web

Why aren't guys interested in me?

  • Thread Starter

Guys are not interested in me. The act so strange!! It's so frustrating. I have never even been asked out of been on a date. I'm not just talking about dating/relationships. Guys just don't seem to want to talk to me as friends either! They stand far from me and are much happier talking to other girls. I'm average looking and nice. I don't smell or anything lol. I just don't understand! I see girls and guys talking to each other and the guys always look really interested in the girl. Whenever I talk people just don't care. Even when I say a joke they laugh but look away quickly or just don't seem interested at all. It is really making me sad and frustrated. I want to be friends with guys as well!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment