Pages

Search blog and web

Trouble dealing with my insecurities in relationship.

  • Thread Starter

I will try to be concise as possible....

Basically I've been with my girlfriend only a short time, it is my second relationship.
She is very outgoing, bubbly, flirty and loves meeting new people. She is open about sex, and let's just say, has had a lot of sexual partners.

She has experimented, had threesomes, being with guys and girls (she is bi), and is just a bit promiscuous. Though, she hasn't (to my knowledge since being with me).

As for me, I'm very shy, somewhat insecure, have a sensitive nature, and don't enjoy going out, getting drunk, and recklessly having sex.

The issue is....more recently, I've become very paranoid about her. Almost as though I expect the worst case scenario. I feel as though because she's very 'free spirited', that she may one day act on urges and not be able to control herself. It's more an observation of her personality...she's more likely (be her nature) to stray and be captivated by others if I can't keep her attention.

Me and her have sex regularly, but I cant help but feel inadequate as a man but more so, because she is bisexual I feel I cannot match up to anything a woman can do. I feel threatened by it. Most blokes would love it...but I would never want to share her, and quite frankly the thought of her being pleasured by a woman makes me jealous.

My insecurities surrounding her sexuality, her outgoing nature and general attitude have made me clingy. I often find myself getting irritated when I see comments online by her, whenever she sas se met a new person or loves this place or that thing, because it makes me feel like she will abandon me.

I know that sounds silly, but I've become pretty attached too her. To the point, where, i get really sensitive over the slightest suggestion she could leave.

I dint believe it's the case I'm envious (though sometimes I am), but more a projection of how I feel.

I just feel like 'what if'...what if she meets someone new, and digs him/her more. Or realises she doesn't want me...or something changes?

The other day she suggested hypothetically about s threesome...with another girl...saying "what if I brought another girl back....would you like it?"..,.. I told her how I felt.

Sage understood, but I could sense some angst or awkwardness in her tone.

We've talked about similar stuff but I still feel insecure....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment