Pages

Search blog and web

Farting in front of your boyfriend/girlfriend?

  • Thread Starter

I've been going out with my boyfriend for about 5 months now so I feel pretty relaxed with him and I now I can be myself - so for me this also includes farting in front of each other. For us it's no big deal, it's completely natural and anyone who says they don't fart is actually lying (Fun fact: the average person farts about 14 times a day). Normally, if anything happens we'll take the mick a bit and that's it, no look of disgust or anything. For me it's about being open with each other and being that relaxed.

So TSR what do you think about it all?

In case you haven't noticed, I'm insanely bored..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment