Pages

Search blog and web

How can I survive this world alone as a female?

  • Thread Starter

Please anon and serious replies only.

I am going to flee an abusive home to a women refuge but my parents kept me isolated only going outside for school and family outings. I know nothing about social skills. They didn't let me get a job, but I will try to get one when I leave.

are there websites and successful stories please.

I don't know anything what it comes to jobs - payroll, tax... Etc

How much do I realistically need?

i am doing an university degree, will I be able to manage it with a job.

what are the rent - anything important that I should know of like how to avoid any sneaky landlords. I'm really scared.

i can cook and I am planing to cook, will I be able to feed myself healthy homemade food or are takeaways more cheaper?

I am going to move to the North and I am worried of whether they are nice people and if they are racist?

Thank you, any advice will be perfect. :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment