Pages

Search blog and web

Would you find this weird if it were you?

  • Thread Starter

I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago,but our brief relationships(Only a month or so) was founded on a nearly year long friendship so we still stay in contact(he calls me nearly every morning and we text most days) regularly. I ended the relationship and it was fairly amicable,although he admits he didn't want it to end and was cut up by it pretty badly for a week or so.He now says he's getting better. I went to the gym with him last weekend and we went for drinks with friends at a bar and a club also.Friends say that all of this is weird and this much contact is odd-it shouldn't matter what they think but its getting to me now. He hugs me,touches at my face sometimes,pulls my legs onto his lap like we used to sometimes, but apart from that there is no frequent physical contact like there was before of course. He still calls me pretty/beautiful and return the compliment which also seemed to bother friends.He has mentioned other girls though (hasnt done anyt hing as he said its too soon but he at least notices) which makes it all seem okay.

We had arranged a night in together soon to catch up as we will both be fairly busy over the next few weeks to actually meet in person. He's going to stay over at mine and watch a movie we watched when it was our first date(we both love the movie and will buy a copy soon to watch) and have drinks etc..I said my place as my family will be away for the holidays and his mum doesnt like me much because of the breakup so we cant go there(Neither of us has moved out yet)

We enjoy each others company and it seems fine,he seemed enthusiasstic and open to the idea as it solved the where to go problem.But some friends have made comments and its annoying me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment