Pages

Search blog and web

Actions contradicting words

  • Thread Starter

I have a very good male friend. He came to visit me where I live, asks me for dinner where he suggests we share food then pays, writes me letters and long messages, suggests we Skype, and spend loads of time with me, always texts me telling me what a nice time he had, is a bit touchy-feely, shows interest in my life, tells me he's looked at my Facebook photos, wants to meet my friends etc.

I told him I had feelings for him, whereupon he told me he still had feelings for his ex-girlf, which I find hard to believe (they only dated for a few months, split up months ago) Nothing has changed since I told him this (if anything he seems even more keen to spend time with me), but I can't understand what is going on.

Any advice appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment