Pages

Search blog and web

Cheated on in a five year relationship

  • Thread Starter

I just got out of a five year relationship after I found out he was a cheater and mentally abusive. At the time I didn't realise it but he used to bully me and make me feel like I deserved it. I wasn't allowed a life away from him.

I am happily I'm out of that relationship but the thing is I've spent since I was 15 years old trying to make him happy. I don't know how to be me anymore!

I've just come home from uni for summer and feel so lonely. I don't know anyone here and don't know how to make myself feel better. Everyone keeps telling me and about him and the girl and its really bringing me down..

I've got myself a job (I start Saturday) and I've got some new hobbies but I still feel terrible like my whole lives just blow up.

There wasnt really a point to this, I guess I just needed somewhere to rant..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment