Pages

Search blog and web

Must be luck!

Hi everyone! Moved over to this page, my divorce was finalized last week. Things are going really well, and the kids seem to be handling things like champs. That is all I can really ask for.

I managed to keep my classes going through the divorce and made honor roll with my college. I was also accepted into the Social Work program and start in the fall.

The boys and I move into an apartment in the middle of July, and luckily they have a pool. I am super excited about that, the kids are in love with the pool.

I do have a question. My oldest had his birthday yesterday,and we celebrate separately. My son asked if dad could come (dad had him the whole week and a half before his bday) and I said I thought it wasn't a good idea yet. How do you guys celebrate? Do you suck it up and invite the ex? We are okay, I don't care enough to hate him anymore but I thought it could be awkward. Any advice is appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment