Pages

Search blog and web

Why is he still texting me?

  • Thread Starter

So there's a guy that's been texting me for a while and I assumed he liked me but obviously I was wrong because he recently got a gf. What I don't understand is why he is still texting me. He won't text me when she's there (even though they're never suggestive) which makes me uncomfortable. If he feels the need to hide our friendship from her, he probably shouldn't be texting me at all. Basically my problem is where to go from here. I thought I wasn't interested in him but clearly I am because it bothers me that he has a gf. I guess I'm just upset because I thought he liked me and it takes a lot for me to think that because I'm not that self confident. Should I cut all contact?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment