Pages

Search blog and web

Does he like me he acts differently with me?

  • Thread Starter

Does he like me? I know him about 2-3 months. I'm 21 hes 25
When I was talking to to him as he was explaining something workout we were standing side by side close, my arm brushed against his accidentally I could feel the hairs on his arm he didn't move his arm away just left it there continued talking I moved mine away slowly after a couple of seconds. He afterwards moved in closer moving his arm nearer almost touching just close that you know it's there. We always stand extremely close to each other like in a intimate closeness. Ever since I touched his arm he seems more comfortable , talkative around me. The next time I saw him we ended up talking about our weekend ended up talking long about movies.He's a confident guy different with everyone else talkative but quieter with me. During sets he asked me about if I was a student, what age I was, where I was from. He seemed to want to know all about me took him 3months to ask this.. We spoke about world cup. He was joking with me a lot telling me stuff. He's my trainer he's done other flirty touching like he got me to touch off his hand. He stood much closer to me. He seems to be getting more comfortable talking to me more or joking with me , wanting to know more about me. Is he interested? Did me touching his arm last week give him a signal that I liked him making him more secure ? Is him asking about my age a sign of interest ?Why it it take 3months for him to talk more to me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment