Pages

Search blog and web

Said something uncalled for to my GF yesterday, will she forgive me?!?

  • Thread Starter

We were talking on the phone after I came back home. We had a great day together. I was telling her how I wished I had stayed at hers tonight, and we got to point where we were joking around...

potentially triggering content
I don't know why I said it - I still can't, and God I feel so freaking terrible after saying it - but I told her "[...] that's why you cut yourself" ... I hit myself so hard after saying it, I literally hit my nose almost breaking it.. She started to cry, and I kept telling her how sorry I was, and that it wasn't truly me. I didn't mean it maliciously, I got carried away by our jokes.
potentially triggering content


She had a serious issue for 2 years, something I could never imagine how hard it would have been, and it slipped out...


We kept talking for an hour and half after it, and she told me she was starting to feel much better about it all, and that she does forgive me.

Do you think it's OK? I told her I would never say such a thing again, EVER.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment