Pages

Search blog and web

Interested or Uninterested? I Can't tell

  • Thread Starter

Not the kind of person to post such things on TSR but something is bothering me.


A while ago I told a crush I fancied him.I don't think he took it well because he started avoiding eye contact ,kept his distance from me etc.I guess I was expecting too much.
He said he was under pressure because of coursework and exams coming up,didn't think we would have the time to pursue anything .
Now, exams are over ,We finished about 2 weeks ago and he's still ignoring me .
I feel hurt because I genuinely thought he liked me.It takes me a while to fall for somebody .He showed all the signs,I kept getting this gut feeling that he was interested in me.You know when you have that deep 'Gut feeling' :S
From a guy's point of view what does this mean :/ Btw he is shy ,quiet and a bit self conscious .When he has no reason to be .
I don't want to contact him as I don't want to come as as needy or desperate :( .
Should I just left it go and forget about it ?
Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment