Pages

Search blog and web

What are some ways women actually LIKE when being hit on?

I will start with the fact that I have to put myself back on the market after an LTR. I have NEVER been real good at hitting on women, I am very picky, not that I require a model, but a certain type of smart cute personality. Very, very hard to describe for me but I know I can go through an entire club and see countless women that I feel are VERY physically attractive, yet I don't want to date them.

What is odd is I much prefer to just hear any prospect talk and move. It is so strange but I can tell so much just by watching how a woman walks and moves, jogging is a biggy and not even sure why.

Anyway, I have to admit, I seem to find some game when I see someone I really like but many are out of my league or I just don't have the personality to approach. My personality is very laid back, casual, seemingly non-aware. When I see several guys trying to hit on a woman, I am rarely interested in playing the game, unless I have already made contact and realize she is my type because she does not go for deadbeats.

What REALLY sucks is I have plenty of friends and I am sure they would all like to hook me up but I can almost guarantee that anyone 'friend' they bring by will just not be my type. I think a lot has to do with the fact that many of my friends are (trying to say nicely) not as intelligent and I require that intellect.

I have friends that are modelish. Very nice looking. I know I have them beat in about every category but looks. However, looks and smooth talking seems to be the norm to pull wool....

I am 6ft, 195, redish blonde hair, athletic, smart. I have never been that guy to approach a table of girls but guaranteed, if I do, the most annoying one will try to take me home.

I have tried online stuff but I honestly do not think my looks alone win some women over. I am not bad looking, just not WOW. My humor, personality, and confidence seem to need a chance to gain ground.

So.....Ladies, could you tell me how I might approach this? I feel like an idiot most times going into a club. Usually the one I might talk to would look a little nervous as well (same boat) and sort of not as involved with the big conversation.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment