Pages

Search blog and web

Verbally abusive boyfriend

  • Thread Starter

Hi everyone, so i've been with my partner for 5 years & 6 months... (yes a long time indeed)... recently though we've started to have more and more arguments over the smallest of things.

I'm a recent graduate tho and getting ready for postgraduate studies, he is in full time work. Today he claimed that "i am nothing without him" .... constantly puts me down. But the thing is ladies and gents, he has cheated on me once while I was on my O.E. He slept with 'her' 4 different times, we were apart for a month and since then it feels like our relationship is just going down hill.

I took him back after that month apart as he really did appear to be apologetic and remorseful, so remorseful he put up a 3 meter banner outside my house.

Any advice on what I am doing wrong, why this is happening etc would be greatly appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment