Pages

Search blog and web

was married for 29 years

Here is a question, my ex and I separated then divorced amicably and all the time during the process we always talked about keeping close as we have been with each other for over 30 years.

We split everything and I helped her after the fact for a while, it has been 2 years and we never talk. I have reached out trying to open communication a few times and she emails and says give it a few months. I have and still no communication.

I feel bad we do not talk at all. She is still in contact with my mother, sees her a couple of times a month.

I know there is nothing I can do to change her mind however I would like to make sure she is alright, My assumption is she is just doing fine, I only hope her the best. However a part of me still says make sure she is taken care of.

I guess I am looking for open opinions.

In retrospect if I knew years ago what I know now we probably would have worked it out. I have had plenty challenges since we separated, Loss of job, loss of house, counseling, 2 biopsies, (no cancer...Yeh)... My god child died (27 year old) a few other things that have tested me. Almost the perfect storm, anyting that could have gone bad did.

Went back to partying too hard, The ex kept me in line, I got a dui, even though I was not drunk, in court now, Mind you I am not feeling sorry for my self,,

I may my own bed however I am a much better person, now, changed my ways, never drink, am totally positive. periodically go to church, I mentor grade school kids, found being a giving person is so much better than the other choice.

I guess she would be proud of me,however I am proud of myself, I just think it would be good to talk to her.

I am not sure what I am asking... just opinions. I guess.

Have a great day and be great.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment