Pages

Search blog and web

online relationship

  • Thread Starter

Ok, this might sound really lame but please dont judge.Last year I got really depressed with my life, i somehow lost all focus in university, and just felt really lost.I couldnt understand or explain to others what i was feeling.I started going online on a chatroom, to talk to people in similar situation.There was one guy there who gave me advice (this was not on student room by the way).Anyway, the guy was hot in his pics.I guess I liked talking to him and i welcomed the distraction from my troubles.We started to talk over skype, this is something i would NEVER ever do, but for some reason i didnt care.Anyway as i talked to the guy, he seemed really nice, obviously telling me I'm so pretty blah blah.He was funny aswell and i thought this is just some nice guy who wants to talk.As we got talking more, it was clear what his intention were.He wanted a girl to have cam sex with!I told him no, and was shocked that such a nice guy turned out to be a creep.He started ac ting horrible, telling me I'm stubborn, that i'm such a boring person , and that i am too strict for him! he said i was not his type! He said soo much more too.

I don't know why I can't forget his insults towards me.I'm really annoyed thats how he treats someone who turns him down for doing something like that over skype.I can't stop thinking about it. I've known the guy for ages now.I still try to talk to him normally even though he talked to me like crap.I know i probably have some major self esteem issues letting a guy talk to me like that.I usualy always stay away from creeps like him.But this one has really got under my skin and i cant stop thinking about it.Please help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment