Pages

Search blog and web

Does anyone have Social Anxiety?

  • Thread Starter

Does anyone here have social anxiety?

It affects me so much that I have zero confidence and I'm constantly thinking the other sex finds me repulsive and unattractive and I find it so hard to make friends. The behaviours that I display whilst avoiding social situations only makes the situation even more intense but I just can't talk to anyone.

I honestly have no friends and would to be able to talk to someone and know that they actually like me and want to be in my life sort of thing. I mean most of my conversations when I do talk to people when I'm feeling good are just in shops and stuff like "are you busy" or "weather's nice" so yeah every now and again I might talk to someone like that but it's hardly going to create a friendship it's just friendly talk to someone you'll probably never see again sort of thing. I'd actually love to be able to talk to someone in such a way that a friendship actually develops out of it.

All I ever do is sit in the house and to be quite frankly honest I'm going insane. Yes I might go into town and walk about and 'get out' it's not really an issue but it doesn't get me friends. How the hell can I actually make a friend without someone thinking I'm a weirdo?

I'm usually good at giving advice to people but if I had one wish I'd honestly want to have a social life and not be someone who has no real life friends at all. The only way you'll understand this is if you believe that I have no friends. I'm not just saying it as in I do have friends but I never see them sort of thing.... *I do not have any friends*! I am a really nice person and I bend over backwards for people and I really try and be there for others and listen to others when I can like in the past online when I used to interact with people online but I just want a real life friend you know?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment