Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling guilty for no reason :S?

  • Thread Starter

I've been going out with my girlfriend for nearly 5 years now so i don't know why i'm feeling like this....

So basically i went out clubing with some friends yesterday and i ended up walking one of my friends to her door, she offered to smoke a spliff with me in her room and i was like alright its already light outside anyway i guess. so we smoked a spliff and talked about philosophy and all different kinds of problems and then i went home after staying at hers for like an hour or so- eventually getting in at like 5 lol. I know if i tell my gf that i did this she will flip and think something happened when it didn't. For some reason i feel really guilty and i know that i havent done anything wrong but it just feels like it :S so ****ed up

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment