Pages

Search blog and web

Help

Long story short my husband worked out of town and got a HOOKER! When he came back I new something was wrong and asked many times what happen out of town his reply nothing. A year passes to the date, He was drinking I asked again he finally told me the truth that he paid for sex. I feel like he wants to hurt me not only did he take steps to get a hooker, the lie he is been living for a year! This came out in may almost a month ago. I felt for a couple of days he asked me to come back like a lost soul I did. He is acting like nothing ever happen. I went to the dr. and got tested the test came back with herpes. How do I deal with this. He still hasnt gone to the dr. I feel like he should be doing more. Every day there is a constant reminder of this I cant function. I cant leave the house. How can he just live life while I slowly die inside. We have been together for 13 years with 4 kids. Any advice would be great

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment