Pages

Search blog and web

i need help

  • Thread Starter

I can't trust my boyfriend at all, we've been together for 2 years now and he constantly lies. He needs my help these days so I take time to help him but I know he would never do the same in return. He knows I have cancer and I told him I will start my treatment soon but hasn't asked me once about it or even how I am. All he cares about is himself. I wait till 3 in the morning for his call because he is busy, and he doesn't even talk he just says he's tired and won't even listen to what I say because he's that sleepy. I don't know what to do, I ant go through this, when I talk about it to him, he makes an issue out of it. He even cheated on me for over a year.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment