Pages

Search blog and web

Telling girlfriend you may have caught an STD

  • Thread Starter

Basically me and my girlfriend have been together a short time. Prior to her I hadn't really had a big sex life, and about two weeks before sex with her I was tested for STDs at the GUM clinic.

Results were negative meaning I was 'clean'. The only thing I wasn't properly tested for was skin related issues, since there was no symptoms/visible signs, and so they couldn't test. So just for the record, in advance, I have no idea if in fact I would have anything skin related (genital herpes etc) since if I did it could be dormant.

Me and her had a lot of sex ( even though I knew she had a past, many partners etc), and she claimed she was clean (or so she thought). Twice this was unprotected. She had a coil fitted so pregnancy was unlikely.

For sometime, I had nor noticed any symptoms. A few days after having sex for the 5th time I noticed like a blistery rash, which I noticed she had also, but before I had one. I mentioned As well as a 'funky' smell which is particularly pungent. It's been like that since we had unprotected sex. I do wash thoroughly also so it isn't this.

I have also had a dull ache and sense my testicles are swollen. When I ejaculate I do so in smaller quantities.

She claims if I got anything it isn't from her, but there again I know I was clean. How do I break it too her when I see her that we can't have sex until my test results come through?

I can't exactly tell her I got tested because I believe she has given me something, and that if I have it so will she. It will seem accusatory.

I don't want her to twist this on me in the event I have a disease like herpes or anything. I.e., Making out I gave her something. Hòw do I approach the topic without upsetting her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment