Pages

Search blog and web

Would you keep it to yourself?

This has been weighing on me, thought I would get other opinions...

Last week, one of my old college friends was in our city for a business trip and I invited him to come spend the weekend with us before flying back home. That same weekend, my wife's cousin was staying with us too. To make a long story short, my friend admitted to having sex with my wife's cousin in the middle of the night. I didn't know what to say to him…he's been married for 15 years, has three kids, and I never would've guessed he's the cheating type. My wife's cousin is 20 years younger than him...don't know what she was thinking either.

I haven't told my wife, I know as soon as I do, the first thing she'll do is call his wife. I don't want to get involved, but I feel guilty keeping it to myself. His wife is great and doesn't deserve this crap.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment