Pages

Search blog and web

Is my husband in love with his friend?

I have been with my husband for 8 years.

My husband has an online friend that he seems to care about very deeply but he has never actually met her in person. He left the screen open to his chat log with her, I read a message he had sent to her.

HIM:OH f**k it, I love you. Stay well and don't respond, I'd be so embarrassed though forgive me if I'm wrong but I think you feel the same way about me. drunken self says f**k my embarrassment, I love you and I'll love you forever. I'd like to make up a thousand excuses right now to make what I've said okay but...

She never did respond to him and she is in a relationship. I don't know what their conversations are usually like but I have read a few and I don't get the feeling she has any romantic interest in him.

He had sent me a message earlier in the day saying "I mean you no harm no disrespect. what I felt before I can feel no more. I sacrificed those feelings for you and I don't know what to do anymore." I asked him if that meant he didn't have feelings for me anymore and he said "No, those were just words."

Do I have anything to be worried about?


I don't have anyone I can talk to about this and I'm such a mess right now, I think my mind is my biggest enemy at the moment.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment