Pages

Search blog and web

Vibrators, Am I not enough?

She's gorgeous and insatiable getting off daily... often multiple times a day. Married 6 months and terrific sex life. So.... why does she continue to use vibrators and get off daily? When together I'm more than happy to satisfy her appetite for multiple O's whether it's Oral, using the vibrator or rocking her world until she's gasping for air and begging me to stop. ... So, I feel like she's not saving her passion for me when she's getting satisfied with her toy. She says it just makes her even more horny to have sex with me when I get home from work. She knows how I feel but insists "it's my body and I'll do what I want and stop monitoring my vibrator use.. it's none of your business". Am I out of line?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment