Pages

Search blog and web

How do guys like to be asked out?

  • Thread Starter

As the title says.
I've started seeing a lot of comments where guys are telling girls to not expect guys to do everything. That if they want to go our with a guy they should approach him themselves. Don't wait around just ask. etc

so here's the thing, I think your right.
I'm fed up with all the times where there was something between me and a guy but they never made the first move. no matter how much I smiled, held eye contact (or whatever else I've been deluded into thinking would do the trick), nothing worked.

So I've now decided that the next guy I like I'm going to approach him first.
I just don't know how.

So my question is how do you like to be approached by girls?
what do you wish a girl would/did do?

In whatever place you like tubes, buses, on the street, cafes...wherever.

Please try to refrain from writing any innuendos. (who am I kidding)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment