Pages

Search blog and web

Am I in a sexless marriage?

Breif background, my husband and I have been together 5 years, we have 2 children together 4 and 1, and 2 stepkids who live with us 16 and 14.

In the beginning our sex life was great....it seems just recently this past year it has completely plummeted. I get sex once a week sometimes twice a week. If we engage in sex more than that its because i have to "convince" him. Its usually no more than 4 minutes, usually less. I get hugs during the day and occasional quick kisses. Most nights he falls asleep downstairs and doesnt come up to bed unless i go get him or late at night (3 am or so).

Ive told him before i want more sex, i want more physical attention, some passion, something. He used the excuse that he is so tired cause of how much he works and all that. Well right now he doesnt really work and we are closing in on 2 weeks without sex. Ive just stopped trying, why should i have to convince my husband to have sex with me?! Its like is he not attracted to me anymore? Ive become so grouchy and he gets mad at me cause he wants me to be happy. Ive told him im not happy and he does nothing to change it. Its really hard to write out into words...my mind is pretty jumbled on it all. I just dont know what to do anymore.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment