Pages

Search blog and web

I Just Keep Creating Conflict....

I am in the middle of a full-fledged panic attack right now. I am an idiot. I can't keep my mouth shut. I have had a really bad, crazy week. I have no one to talk to so I made a big mistake; I talked to my husband's employee. I didn't go too much into detail but I did question what was taking so long with my husband's inventory process. I did imply that he is spending a lot of time away from home and that if inventory isn't getting done.. I don't know what he's doing. Of course, it just got back to my husband and he called me, furious. I can't seem to resist. I don't know what I was thinking.

One employee was asking if I could come in and help and I said I would try to convince my husband to let me... but he has been hesitant. Now I understand why he doesn't want me there; I cause friction because I open my stupid mouth and say inappropriate things.

I was still upset with him for berating me in front of an employee the other day... and I am feeling very VERY insecure in my relationship right now.. That does NOT mean I need to air our dirty laundry in our business. Panic takes over and I just don't think about what I'm saying or who I am talking to.

We were just starting to make peace and my stupidity has now created another argument and I am in a panic. How do I fix this?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment